Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Posts: 111
Location: State Of Jefferson
Hello Forum Brothers, well this acquisition pretty much ends all my KRAMER hunts for the rest of this year (its been an active year)......but there is a new year coming soon!! :mrgreen

I have missed out on scoring this model many, many times over the years, but this time, everything aliened just right and was able the get this a week ago. This one is in really nice shape, does have some mojo (very little and nothing that jumps out) on her, definitely has been played, but not abused.

A few shots to share with you....and you'll know what it is.

[Image*]
[Image*]
tiny finish crack on both sides of neck pocket
[Image*]
[Image*]

[Image*]
[Image*]
small ding shrug
[Image*]
[Image*]

[Image*]
[Image]

Thanks guys in advance for the view...you all ROCK. :thumbs


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Posts: 111
Location: State Of Jefferson
RBT wrote:
Hello Forum Brothers, well this acquisition pretty much ends all my KRAMER hunts for the rest of this year (its been an active year)......but there is a new year coming soon!! :mrgreen

I have missed out on scoring this model many, many times over the years, but this time, everything aliened just right and was able the get this a week ago. This one is in really nice shape, does have some mojo (very little and nothing that jumps out) on her, definitely has been played, but not abused.

A few shots to share with you....and you'll know what it is.

[Image*]
[Image*]
tiny finish crack on both sides of neck pocket
[Image*]
[Image*]

[Image*]
[Image*]
small ding shrug
[Image*]
[Image*]

[Image*]
[Image]

Thanks guys in advance for the view...you all ROCK. :thumbs

small ding to edge of HS. shrug
[Image*]


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 am
Posts: 468
Location: Springfield, OH
Well It's mighty tasty. A proaxe deluxe? :hit :headbang

_________________
I don't usually find a use for this smiley :flipa , but I like so there you have it.
Steve B.


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Posts: 111
Location: State Of Jefferson
kremark wrote:
Well It's mighty tasty. A proaxe deluxe? :hit :headbang

Yes kremark (Steve?), '89 Deluxe...all original/no mods, looked to be played very little.


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Posts: 111
Location: State Of Jefferson
RBT wrote:
kremark wrote:
Well It's mighty tasty. A proaxe deluxe? :hit :headbang

Yes kremark (Steve?), '89 Deluxe...all original/no mods, looked to be played very little.


And Thank You sir!


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
Kramer Kommander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm
Posts: 1854
Location: ON CAN
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
KF ADMIN
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 pm
Posts: 642
Location: Central Indiana Chapter
drool drool drool drool drool

_________________
It's not really hoarding if your shit is cool....


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 pm 
Online
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:38 pm
Posts: 145
Location: France
Kongrats on the new acquisition! A very desirable one for sure. Did not remember they came with the "made in Japan" sticker behind the headstock scratch_head


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm
Posts: 111
Location: State Of Jefferson
Frunobulax wrote:
Kongrats on the new acquisition! A very desirable one for sure. Did not remember they came with the "made in Japan" sticker behind the headstock scratch_head


lol...I'm wondering as to why myself, but I hope someone knows .


Top
   
 Post subject: NGD...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
Kramer Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:40 am
Posts: 55
Location: New Holland PA
Very nice.

_________________
"As long as my fingers work, I'm playing"
-Mick Mars-


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Frunobulax and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2