Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 pm 
KF ADMIN

The Imperial is GORGEOUS.... drool

The bedspread however....... :twisted:

Sorry bro but:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:03 pm 
Kramer Maniac

menace wrote:
The Imperial is GORGEOUS.... drool

The bedspread however....... :twisted:

Sorry bro but:

LOL... Give me a break man! :roll

Thank you everyone for the nice remarks, thank you so much. It's a gorgeous Pacer indeed. :toast :headbang

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:51 am 
Kramer Kommander

Looks amazing, nice that you finally got one :toast

The bedspread is ok compared to whatever leopard-thingy is mirrored in it in the second pic :evil :poke

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 am 
Kramer Maniac

_xxx_ wrote:
Looks amazing, nice that you finally got one :toast

The bedspread is ok compared to whatever leopard-thingy is mirrored in it in the second pic :evil :poke

Haha, those look to be my Steel Panther pants...:roll Nah it's just the curtain with the manly polka dots, extra emphasis on the word 'manly'. :whistle

Thanks, it's actually only been like 2.5 weeks since I posted an ad on the Klassifieds that this thing popped up on Reverb, and like I said I just had to get it. :headbang :toast

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 am 
Kramer Maniac

That's definatly a killer pacer! Saw one just like that at a local Music GO Round a few years back for a STEAL but I didn't have ANY cash at the time so I had to watch it disapear :poke .

Still regret not picking it up till today because damn are the Emeralds sexy as hell!

Check out my Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/jarrod-beauchemin
Or Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/javamony

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 pm 
Kramer Maniac

Jarrodthebobo wrote:
That's definatly a killer pacer! Saw one just like that at a local Music GO Round a few years back for a STEAL but I didn't have ANY cash at the time so I had to watch it disapear :poke .

Still regret not picking it up till today because damn are the Emeralds sexy as hell!

Thanks dude! :headbang
As for the Music Go Round story, it's tough, but that's life sometimes man. I think we all have stories like that, where a seemingly great deal had to be passed up on due to lack of funds or the inability to commit the funds to a guitar purchase. Sucks when that happens. shrug

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 1:16 am 
Kramer Maniac

So I set this guitar up a while ago... all's great but look at the string spacing and how everything is too close to the treble side. When I first got this guitar and saw this issue I thought loosening the bolt-on screws and shifting the neck might make it better but the neck doesn't shift at all. I think I might go get the Floyd posts re-aligned someday as it bugs me quite a bit whenever I look at this thing. A really nice guitar with absolute quality parts assembled on a Friday afternoon... I just gotta shake my head man. :bang
Another thing to look out for when making guitar purchases in the future, that the strings are properly aligned relative to the fretboard. :bang

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 am 
Kramer Kommander

HowlinWolf wrote:
I think I might go get the Floyd posts re-aligned someday as it bugs me quite a bit whenever I look at this thing.

That´d bug me too. But I´d rather shave the neck cavity on the bass side a bit then going for the Floyd posts. Less hassle imo. But that´s just me.

Great Deals with MrWhipper, JoeyM, Del Hudson, skydive69 and Kramer Classic I :thumbs

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:46 am 
Kramer Kommander

+1 on the neck/pocket adjustment. The Floyd looks to be in the right spot relative to the pup. You'd have to move them as well. :nono

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 am 
Kramer Kommander

Just glue 1-2 strips of thicker tape or (sand)paper or such to the left lower corner of the neck from the pocket side as pictured above, some .5 or .7 mm thick. Or cut a piece of some old membership card and put it as a shim between the pocket wall and the neck. That should suffice to give it the right tilt when tightened.