Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:44 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:58 am 
KF ADMIN

On Friday, July 6th we will celebrate the SECOND anniversary of the new Kramer Forums. I want to again personally thank each one of you for helping make this place possible. For those who may be new here I will say again that when I started Kramer Forums my mission was to keep the “neighborhood bar” feel. I am proud to state I honestly believe that has been achieved.

I am backing up what was done last year and making slight modifications based on that experience in hopes to make it even more interesting around here!

-Announcing-

The SECOND annual Kramer Forums Raffle and Fund-raiser!

Details on this years guitar are as follows.

86 Floyd Rose Signature Body
85 Non Skunk Stripe R2 Tranny Pointy neck
Black W German Schaller Tuners
Seymour Duncan "Slash" Signature pickups
Schaller Pickup Rings
Original Black German Floyd Rose with Black R2 Nut
Original Black Schaller Strap Pins
Original Kramer Hard Side Case
All new pots, switches and jacks.

This guitar was refinished by resident good guy Heinz and was assembled, wired and set up personally at TheCrib by Bruce.

I will ask B to comment on the guitar- but I state that this is by far the BEST sounding, best playing Kramer that I have ever had in my hands bar none.

-The Details (Da Rulz)- :book
There will be one hundred (100) chances offered. Each entry will cost $10.

Members with more than 100 posts will be eligible to purchase an unlimited number of chances starting June 1st.

After June 15 any remaining chances will be available to members with less than 100 posts. Again on a first come first serve basis.

First come first serve is defined as when the PayPal monies are received in my account in the event of any "ties".

While I think it would be impossible- any remaining spots unsold on July 1st will go to me. If anyone thinks this last part seems unfair- buy the remaining chances yourself and cut me out of the equation!

To enter you must send a PayPal gift in the amount that covers your entry to kramermenace at gmail dot com. PLEASE put your nick in the memo!!!!

To enter you must send a PayPal gift in the amount that covers your entry to kramermenace at gmail dot com. PLEASE put your nick in the memo!!!!

As demonstrated above- participation here at Kramer Forums buys you preference. Once payment is received I will add your name to a running list. On July 1st I will take the entry list and put them in a spread sheet. From there I will run it thru the random.org site to assign the numbers 0-100. That list will be posted no later than Wednesday, July 4th. The winner will be the correct entry that matches the closing NASDAQ number for Friday July 6th 2018. This is the same way we have handled the Giveaway guitars the last few years and it has worked out perfectly.....

New for this year........"I" am paying the shipping to the winner! :jump

The shipping fine print:
US Winners = FedEx Shipping with insurance.
Overseas Winners = USPS shipping. -PLUS-
I will list the value at whatever the winner chooses on the custom forms. I will do my best to doctor the form to keep the CITES Nazis out of our business. That being said if the guitar is confiscated- I will refund you the amount you are out for the raffle and that will be the end of it. So to be clear. If you win with a single $10 chance and they snag the thing in customs- you get your 10 bucks back.

Now I know you are asking "Tony, are you really telling me that I have a chance to spend 10 bucks, and you will mail me an ALL AMERICAN Kramer guitar if I win?" My answer is yes! (Bet you don't see the Facebook crowd doing this- do you?)

Finally, just so everyone understands, the proceeds from this raffle covers the guitar and shipping, but most importantly will offset the cost to keep the lights on for the next year.

I would hope by now I have kicked the dead horse enough- but again I want to be clear- this place is NOT SHUTTING DOWN! Nor is this a plea for money. While I appreciate the sentiment, there will be no need to hit me in PM asking if I need financial help or do I want to turn this over to another admin.

Tony

Here is a list of the June 1 eligible members.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:51 pm 
KF ADMIN

Heinz x 5
Hunter008 x 10
EvilGenius x 7
Wizball x 8
LhKramerLunatic x 2
KickstartMyHeart x 4
Full Crib x 5
_xxx_ x 3
9am53 x 4
sixstring x 5
RBT x 20
ncelectric x 2
marsmountain x 2
Doc x 5
RickYork x 10
Kramerknut x 1
80sChris x 1
gtrjunior x 2
eruption1984 x 4

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 pm 
Kramer Kommander

Wow beautiful! This looks like the best one yet.
Thanks Tony!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:31 pm 
Kramer Maniac

I'm not a massive fan of the Floyd Rose sig BUT that is one nice looking fiddle, I will be sending you my $1000 for all the entry places in 30mins......... :mrgreen

'86 Retta, Black
'86 Retta, Bubbles
'87 Retta, Shattered Glass
'87 Retta, The Fly
'86 Focus 2000, Hot Pink
'87 JK1000, Red
'14 Pacer Classic, white, modded

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:00 am 
Kramer Maniac

Stunning! Time flies by so quickly except when your waiting to win this one. :hit

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:12 am 
Kramer Maniac

PLEASE tell me the Bud Light jammies are included.
I suggest stipulation that winner must post pic with guitar while wearing Bud Light jammies. That seems proper and only fair.

Classic II red Tele
Ferrington red Tele
81 Pioneer Bass
various Foci
various pieces parts...
Bastards:
Ed Sheeran Sig Martin LX1E, 1st ed.
Billie Joe Armstrong Gibson LP Jr, 1st year

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:01 am 
Kramer Maniac

dammit, I wanna send money today!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:01 am 
Kramer Maniac

I'm new here...isnt somebody losing money on this deal? who is donating this gorgeous thing?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:58 am 
KF ADMIN

Quote:
isnt somebody losing money on this deal? who is donating this gorgeous thing?

It is from my personal collection.

If all the chances sell I will come out about even on the deal for what I have in the guitar, the shipping, and most important the domains and server space to run the forums.

Someone will be getting one HELL of a guitar. You either like the body shape or you don't but I am telling you that sit down or stand up it is an amazing player.

I hope Bruce can dig up the sound clip he made.

This guitar plugged straight into my JCM800 is dead nuts the tone that GL got on the Tooth and Nail album.... :headbang

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:02 am 
KF ADMIN

Found it!!

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=ht ... isual=true