Welcome to the Kramer Forum

Kramer Forum - dedicated to Kramer guitars and basses, instruments for rock musicians.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:37 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:17 pm 

For Sale: 1989 ESP Horizon Custom
Price: 2,000 USD + Shipping

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cisalg7soqrm ... Gpiia?dl=0

Now let me just start by saying, I do not want to sell this guitar. I love this guitar. It's rare as hell, and I just spent $500 getting a full refret, minor repairs and a setup. However, some things have come up recently, and rather than forcing myself into prostitution, I figured I could *TRY* to let some gear go. I don't have to, but let's see what happens.

This is a 1989 ESP Horizon. Made in Japan.

Alder wings.
Maple neck.
Ebony fingerboard.
Original Floyd Rose.
Seymour Duncan Custom-5 (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (neck).

Extraordinarily rare model, considering the reverse lawsuit Jackson-style headstock and the Kramer "claw" inlays. I've only ever seen one other one like it, and that was in a 1989 ESP catalog.

I got this from Japan about a year and a half ago. It cost me quite a lot of money, and I've also put quite a lot of money into it. New pickups to replace the crappy EMGs that the previous owner installed, and more recently, a full refret (Extra Jumbo), minor repairs to headstock binding, minor radius adjustment and a full setup (currently in Eb with 9-46 Elixir Optiweb strings).

$2,000 USD firm + shipping. Otherwise I keep it. Not fussed either way. Payment must be via PayPal. It originally came with an ESP gig bag, but I will personally buy an ESP hardshell case and ship it like that instead. Buyer pays shipping (+ full insurance) from Australia to wherever you are. I've recently been quoted up to $650 USD for shipping a guitar from the USA to Australia (which is absolutely crap, might I add). I believe it's a lot less the other way around (max $400 AUD/approx. $300USD) from Australia to the USA (for example).

As for trades... I will consider the following:

ESP Mirage Custom (must have reverse headstock)
ESP M1 (must have reverse lawsuit headstock)
ESP M-II Deluxe + cash
ESP M-II Custom + cash
ESP Maverick + cash
Kramer NightSwan
Kramer ProAxe + cash